The EJ Travels : A quick trip to Boljoon

I've always wanted to go to Boljoon because I've heard a lot of positive feed backs about the place. I went there last July 2015 with Allison Barcenas, a good friend of mine. It was a bagpacking-ish trip! We left the city by 4:00 am and arrived at Boljoon by 7:00 am.

Boljoon on a Sunday Morning 

It was a nice place to stay and contemplate. Very serene and it will give you peace. Away from the noisy horns, traffic, pollution and bad vibes. The moment I went here, I fell in love and I don't wanna go back to the city.

The famous church in the town, cool, right?

(c) Allison Barcenas

The house over there is the Escuela Catolica, a school for catechists. 

These bells are dated from the 1800's

And the best part! Ughhh blue skies x pretty sea. 


Visit Boljoon and you will never ever ever regret!


xxejxx




Keizer Casio | Photos

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment